On a recent night flight to Santiago, Chile the male purser saw a first-class passenger, naked as a jay bird, wandering around the plane. He got him back to his seat and thought that was the end of it. That is never the end of it…
Betty continues her adventures with the “ambien zombies”. Thanks to Mark from Yahoo! for sharing a new weekly series called “Confessions of A Fed-Up Flight Attendant” written by “Betty”. Below is a snippet of the second entry from this past Monday, you can check out the full post here and a new one each Monday.
An Overly Friendly Zombie – She was a disheveled looking woman in her 50s. I saw her staggering to get up and rushed over to her. It was clear that she was asleep. She falls down. I grab her under the armpits and pick her up to walk her to the bathroom. When we make it to the lavatory she giggles and shuts the door on her hand. When she comes out she is a woman on a mission. “I”m going to find him,” she slurs. “What?” I ask her. She begins to lumber down the aisle. At row 10, she stops. “It’s him.” She climbs into the flat seat of the passenger in first class and lays on top of him. He is horrified. I panic and pull her off. “That’s not him,” I reprimand her. At row nine she does it again. “It’s him. It’s him.” She does this with every man in the next row, more sure each time that this time, it is him. When we get to row two, I slide her into the chair next to her husband. “This is him,” I tell her. “I promise.”
“I Would Never….” – On a recent night flight to Santiago, Chile the male purser saw a first-class passenger, naked as a jay bird, wandering around the plane. He got him back to his seat and thought that was the end of it. That is never the end of it. Thirty minutes later the same guy was naked again. This time he was peeing onto his seat … right onto the clothes he had just taken off. He put his clothes back on, but in his zombie state he didn’t realize those clothes were soaked with urine. The next morning the passenger looked totally normal (even though he didn’t smell that great) and the purser decided to tell him about his bad behavior. The passenger became incredibly indignant: “I would never take my clothes off on the airplane how dare you say that to me!” The male purser stayed calm as he replied: “How do your clothes feel?” “My clothes are kinda stiff,” the passenger said as he touched his shirt. “That’s because you peed all over them!”
- Confessions of a Fed-Up Flight Attendant: #1 – Attack of the Ambien Zombies
- 30 Pilots and Flight Attendants Confess their “Best Kept Flying Secrets”
- 16 Alarming Airline Secrets
- What Your Flight Attendant Really Thinks of You
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to a Flight Attendant
- 10 Signs You’re the Worst Person on Your Flight
- Nine Dirty Little Secrets of the Travel Industry
- 29 Things Your Pilot Won’t Tell You
- 7 Things Your Flight Attendant Wants You to Know
- What Do Flight Attendants Think of You…and your requests?
- The Unsurprising & Scary Confessions of a Regional Jet Pilot…sleeping in trailers at the airport
- How Much Do Singapore Airlines Flight Attendants Get Paid for Providing Great Service?
- Say What? Overheard on the Plane Edition 28 – Crazy Things Passengers Say to Flight Attendants
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.