If you’re an elite member of a hotel loyalty program, many of the “most annoying guest questions” listed by hotel workers from all over the country aren’t ones you would likely ask, but the select few below may still be relevant. Check out the full list from Thrillist here:
“Why is there an adult movie on my bill?” – Oh, I’m sorry, the porn gnomes must have snuck into your room while you were out and watched 14 minutes of Barely Legal Summer Camp — Volume 12. We’ve been having a serious problem with that lately. Feel free to mention it on TripAdvisor.
“Why do I have to pay for a rollaway?” – Because you don’t gotta pay for the eight people you’re clearly harboring in a four-person room. Yes, we’re watching you, so we can do this the easy way or the hard way.
“This isn’t a resort. Why am I paying a resort tax?” – Unfortunately, this state’s definition of “resort” doesn’t include a daily appearance by a giant mouse or a late-night “discotheque.” They’re tacking on an extra four bucks a night to raise money for a local pro sports stadium you’ll never use. Will that be Visa or Amex?
“Can you get me a ‘friends and family’ rate?” – The “friends and family” rate is reserved for exactly that: friends and family. I can, however, get you the “freeloading social media acquaintance” rate, which is the nightly published rate plus city tax, resort tax, parking, Wi-Fi, and any adult movie charges.
- 12 Surprising Things a Flight Attendant Can’t Do for You
- Ew! Latest Passenger Shaming – Underwear, Nudity, and Mid-Flight Rides…plus Feet!
- 30 Pilots and Flight Attendants Confess their “Best Kept Flying Secrets”
- Part 1 – 7 Secrets I Learned Sitting Next to a Pilot on My Last Flight
- Part 2: Secrets I Learned Sitting Next to an Airline Pilot
- We Don’t Wash the Sheets and Other Confessions of a Hostel Worker
- Everything You Want to Know About Other People’s Sex Lives on Vacation
- “I Slept With Your Wife” and Other Confessions of a Ski Instructor
- Confessions of a Fed-Up Flight Attendant: #1 – Attack of the Ambien Zombies
- Confessions of a Fed-Up Flight Attendant: #2 – More Nudity & Sleeping Pills
- Confessions of a Fed-Up Flight Attendant: #3 – The 15 Most Ridiculous Things People Say on a Plane
- Confessions of a Fed-Up Flight Attendant #4 –11 Strangest Things People Ask for on a Plane
- Confessions of a Fed-Up Flight Attendant #5 – What Happens in the Bathroom Doesn’t Stay in the Bathroom!
- Confessions of a Fed-Up Flight Attendant #6 – 15 Flying Tips That’ll Keep You Sane this Summer
- Confessions of a Fed-Up Flight Attendant #7 – Fecal Matter & Maxi Pads
- Confessions of a Fed-Up Flight Attendant #8 – Wheelchair Gaming the System
- Confessions of a Fed-Up Flight Attendant #9 – Peeing in Cups & Breastfeeding Cats
- Confessions of a Fed-Up Flight Attendant #10 – Drunks on a Plane
- Confessions of a Fed-Up Flight Attendant #11 – Tales From the Mile High Club
- Confessions of a Fed-Up Flight Attendant #12 – Smells on a Plane
- Confessions of a Fed-Up Flight Attendant #13 – The Worst People on the Plane
- Confessions of a Pilot #1: Debunking the Biggest Air Travel Myths
- Confessions of a Pilot #2: We Fly Blind!
- Confessions of a Pilot #3: Weirdo Pilots Edition – Smelly, Paranoid, and Narcoleptic…
- Confessions of a Concierge – Hotel Guests’ Craziest Requests
- Don’t Ask Flight Attendants these 10 Questions
- What Your Flight Attendant Really Thinks of You
- 10 Things You Should Never Say to a Flight Attendant
- 10 Signs You’re the Worst Person on Your Flight
- 16 Alarming Airline Secrets
- Nine Dirty Little Secrets of the Travel Industry
- 29 Things Your Pilot Won’t Tell You
- 7 Things Your Flight Attendant Wants You to Know
- What Do Flight Attendants Think of You…and your requests?
- The Unsurprising & Scary Confessions of a Regional Jet Pilot…sleeping in trailers at the airport
- How Much Do Singapore Airlines Flight Attendants Get Paid for Providing Great Service?
- Say What? Overheard on the Plane Edition 28 – Crazy Things Passengers Say to Flight Attendants
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.