- You speak in airport codes not city names.
- You can say “Cheers” in multiple languages.
- You can identify planes just by looking at them.
- You can name the airline by looking an airplane’s tale.
- You start all your stories with “When I was in…”
- You plan trips you will never take.
- You have more than one currency in your wallet.
- You run a travel blog
- You can tell where people have been by the cheesy logos and sayings on their shirts.
- You always ask people “where are you from?” instead of “how are you?”
- You have elite flier status on multiple airlines.
- You attend travel conferences multiple times a year.
- You don’t have paintings on the wall – you have maps.
- If you haven’t been anywhere in a few months, you get the shakes.
- You spend two hours each day reading travel blogs and websites.
- When people ask you about your hobbies, all your answers contain the word “travel.”
- Some people cry when they leave home. You cry when you have to go back.
- You write a post about being a travel addict.
Several truths there! That’s 18 of the 34 signs from Thought Catalog’s list published last month. You can check out the rest of the list here. Like other commenters, I found the remainder to either be untrue or a bit too self indulgent and pretentious ;-)…
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.